Life Time Johns Creek
Johns Creek, Georgia
August 21, 2021
9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Life Time Johns Creek welcomes the squash community to participate in a Back To School Blitz Tournament scheduled Saturday, August 21.
The tournament is open to all Life Time members as well as non-members with different ages and levels. However, due to limited capacity, the entries will be on first-come, first-served basis.
The tournament level is suitable for all levels of players who are new to the game to experienced tournament players. Levels are from the total beginner 2.0 to 5.5 for men and women as well as junior levels.
The closing date for registration is Sunday, August 16.
The entry fee is only $60 which covers at least two matches and a tournament t-shirt as well as tournament prizes. The entry fee will be charged to your card on file once you sign up. Please advise if you prefer another method of payment.
To reserve your tournament spot, please contact Tournament Director Alireza Sanaei via email at ASanaei@LT.Life or via phone at 678.469.1778.
Please make sure to signup as quickly as possible to secure your spot in the draws. All cancelations must be made before the tournament registration deadline (August 16) or a penalty charge of $60 will apply.
- No hand-wiping on court and towels used by players.
- No hand-shaking or fist-bumps. Racket taps are permitted.
- No sharing equipment.
- Maintain social distancing.
- Only players open and close doors.
- Sanitize hands before entering court and after leaving court.
- Players are required to bring their own water bottles.
- Strict match timing will be announced in advance. Delay of more than 10 minutes will result in a forfeited match.
- US Squash regulations will be followed in terms of wearing face masks for junior matches. Wearing protective eyewear is mandatory.